NJSBA is seeking to fill the position of Field Service Representative.
The Field Service Representative (FSR) will serve as the primary Association contact and provide services to school districts in northeastern New Jersey.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promote training and provide dues-based individualized services, programs and training to meet the specific needs of all local boards. Generate revenue through fee-based services.
- Respond to requests for information and provide consultation and assistance to local boards, board members and administrators as needed.
- Provide professional support, develop, present and market NJSBA at county school boards association meetings, programs and activities.
- Develop and deliver state-mandated training in areas of student achievement, finance, curriculum and superintendent evaluation.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to staff, membership, and groups outside the Association.
- Perform other Association duties.
The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively with multiple constituents, and represent the operation broadly within and outside the Association. Effective consultative skills including problem identification, problem analysis and problem resolution skills are required.
Candidates must be exceptionally detail-oriented, highly motivated, creative and organized, and have the ability to execute projects on extremely tight deadlines. A valid driver’s license and automobile are required, as is a high level of proficiency in MS Office/Word, Excel and Outlook.
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge of public education and school board governance are required. Candidates must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends and have the capability to work from home.
The position is available on or before July 1, 2015. Please submit your resume to Linda Rottloff, human resources assistant at [email protected].