Superintendent / Director of Special Services - The Garwood School DistrictApply Now
UNION COUNTY, NJ. The Garwood School District is in search of an innovative and dynamic, child-centered educational leader who will advance the success of all our students, in partnership with our engaged community.
Garwood serves approximately 365 PreK-8 students supported by an operating budget of 10M dollars and 65 staff members. The district has a send/receive relationship with ALJ High School in Clark, NJ.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required.
- Strong special education experience required.
- Five years administrative experience preferred.
- Previous successful classroom teaching experience of five years or longer preferred.
The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in:
- Curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Meeting the individualized needs of all students
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Board of Education
- Fiscal management and resource allocation.
Position available: January 1, 2023
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Application deadline: 5:00pm – Wednesday, August 31, 2022
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH — Garwood
New Jersey School BoardsAssociation
For inquiries E-mail: [email protected]
Gwen Thornton/Patti Rees, Search Consultants
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer