Superintendent – Clementon
The Clementon Board of Education seeks an energetic, creative, and effective educational leader with the vision and motivation to lead our school district. Clementon is located in Camden County and is approximately two (2) square miles. We are a Preschool to 8th grade school district with approximately 440 students enrolled and 80 staff members. Our free and reduced lunch rate is 62%. We are classified as a Schoolwide Title I district and categorized as District Factor Group B. Our operating budget is approximately $13 million.
- Valid New Jersey School Administrator Certificate or eligibility required
- Administrative experience preferred in the areas of Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Central Office, Principal, and/or Assistant/Vice Principal
- Experience in teaching and school administration totaling at least five years.
- Knowledge of school finance and budgets
- Demonstrates expertise in curriculum and instruction and increasing academic achievement of all students
- Ability to envision, implement, and sustain initiatives, in particular related to the achievement gap and special education
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Exemplary instructional leadership, with a collaborative team-building style, supporting the teaching of higher level thinking skills in addition to academic support
- Current residency in New Jersey, approved residency waiver or candidate agrees to obtain residency within one year of employment.
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available July 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of all documents: April 13, 2017 by 4:00pm
To complete and application, go to www.clementon.k12.nj.us
Send letter of interest, application, resume, and copies of certifications to:
Diane Palogruto, Administrative Secretary
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Mail: Clementon Elementary School
4 Audubon Ave.
Clementon, NJ 08021