Superintendent – Rockaway
Rockaway Township, one of the largest K-8 districts in Morris County, NJ,serves 2300+ students across 5 elementary schools and 1 middle school and is funded by a $47 million operating budget. We seek a passionate leader who is able to embrace and balance the needs of students,staff and community and who:
- Establishes and is committed to high expectations for all
- Leads with a collaborative ,proactive and flexible style
- Provides overall vision, instructional leadership and financial oversight
- Facilitates strategic planning, identifying priorities and successful execution of district goals
- Possesses a high degree of integrity and values honesty
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills
Successful candidates will possess the NJ School Administrator certificate.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have prior Superintendent experience.
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should send a resume, copy of certification(s) , and cover letter outlining how the specific requirements are met to the Rockaway Township BOE at [email protected]
POSITION AVAILABLE: JULY 1, 2018
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE: JANUARY 28, 2018