Extend Your Reach
Demonstrate your commitment to public education in New Jersey while gaining targeted exposure for your brand with key stakeholders.
Why should your company get a slice of ‘PIE’?
For over a century, the New Jersey School Boards Association has been directly supporting education officials in New Jersey. With a comprehensive array of benefits tailored to address the requirements of schools and districts, we have built a loyal following of school leaders who rely on us for exclusive information and solutions. By allowing us to assist you in achieving your marketing goals, you, in turn, contribute to helping school districts attain their strategic objectives.
- Recorded Webinar. NJSBA will host your 30-minute recorded webinar. This is your opportunity to provide valuable content and information to NJSBA’s education community. Webinars will be regularly promoted through NJSBA’s Weekly Update emails.
- Thought Leadership. Submit a proposal highlighting your expertise to be featured at an NJSBA County Meeting or through a promoted blog post.
- Partners in Education Resource Page. Your company and logo will be featured on a resource page, on the NJSBA website, categorized by industry or specialty.
- Networking Group. Collaborate with other Partners in Education through NJSBA’s secure networking group, NJSBA Connection. This unique platform provides a means for you to build relationships, expand your professional network, and access valuable information.
- Branding at Workshop. NJSBA’s Partners in Education receive recognition at NJSBA’s premiere event, including signage and partner ribbons. (Does not include a booth or sponsorship.)
- Early Access to Sponsorship Opportunities. NJSBA’s one-day program sponsorships sell out very quickly. Be the first to know how to gain access to sponsoring these one-of-a-kind events.
- Spotlight in School Leader Magazine. PIE members will have their company name listed in NJSBA’s quarterly publication, School Leader.
Membership renews on July 1. For more information on NJSBA’s Partners in Education, please contact [email protected].
STEP ONE – Complete the membership form online
STEP TWO – Purchase the program through our website. PAY NOW