Chief School Administrator, Hainesport Township, Burlington County, New Jersey
The Hainesport Township School District is a Type II district which operates independently of the township government. It has a nine member board of education. Members are elected by public vote in staggered three-year terms. This PreK-8 district serves approximately 650 students with a staff of 90 employees located in one building.
Our district provides a full range of educational services appropriate for preschool children with disabilities through eighth grade students. We are proud to offer excellent academic, fine arts, and sports programs. The district’s 2016-2017 budget is $10,556,380. The district is a constituent member of the Rancocas Valley Regional High School District.
Possess outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Ability to lead, shows enthusiasm and interest, visible to the community;
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively by relating to all stakeholders;
- Demonstrate strong management skills;
- Well-organized, good problem-solver;
- Operates safe schools;
- Understanding of school finances;
- Possess strong leadership skills;
- Dynamic, visionary, motivator, innovator, possessor of strong communication skills;
- Demonstrate ability to move district forward in student achievement;
- Promote academic performance, foster health, social and emotional growth;
- Maintain a good work ethic;
- Honesty, integrity, energetic, conscientious, dedication;
- Have a strong understanding of the current research and Best Practices.
Possession or eligibility for NJ School Administrator certification Experience as a building principal or central office experience in curriculum development preferred Experience in PreK-8 setting preferred A minimum of five years classroom experience, preferred.
Please submit a detailed letter of interest, a current resume and, copies of appropriate certification(s)
no later than July 7, 2016 via email to:
Mrs. Cora Schiers