Superintendent – Brick Twp
The Brick Township Public School District seeks an educational leader with a vision of academic excellence and a commitment to providing a learning environment designed to meet the 21st century needs and interests of a talented student population. This Ocean County school district of excellence, serving approximately 9,000 students in grades Pre-K-12, is supported by a community with high expectations for its students, faculty, and administrative leadership.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- New Jersey Administrator Certificate (required), D. Preferred, Current CSA, Assistant CSA, as well as successful general or special education classroom teaching experience in a similar district
- Evidence of job stability, community involvement, professional growth and participation in professional
- Skilled in all aspects of fiscal management, operations: curriculum and instruction, personal management, facility operations and labor
- Effective leadership skills: visible and accessible with a strong community presence; ability to make tough decisions and take public responsibility for them, ability to delegate when appropriate, and able to inspire and motivate staff leadership roles
- Will be expected to deal with professional staff negotiations, facility expansion efforts and implementation of maintenance plans
- Strong commitment to student
For more information/extended qualifications, go to www.brickschools.org. Accepting digital submissions only.
Closing: December 1, 2017
An Equal Opportunity Employer