The Egg Harbor Township Board of Education is seeking a dynamic, experienced educational leader in advancing student achievement for their PreK–12 school district. This district, rich in diversity, houses approximately 7400 students in eight buildings with approximately 740 certificated staff and an annual budget of $135 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office Administrator, and/or Principal experience required
- Accomplished leadership in the following areas:
- Curriculum development and addressing special needs
- Personnel management and labor relations
- Financial management
- Effective communication and community outreach
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available July 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of applications: April 14, 2017
To apply, go to: Egg Harbor Township
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
E-mail: [email protected]
Mary Ann Friedman, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer