Superintendent – South River
The South River Board of Education seeks an outstanding educational leader with the vision and motivation to lead our school district. South River Public Schools is located in Central New Jersey and is a Pre-Kindergarten through 12 school district, with 4 schools. The district serves approximately 2200 students and is supported by a staff of 192.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate/or eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, &/or Principal experience preferred
- Knowledge of school finance and budgets
- Proven record of increasing academic achievement of all students
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to envision, implement, and sustain initiatives, in particular related to the achievement gap and special education
- Exemplary instructional leadership, with a collaborative team-building style, supporting the teaching of higher level thinking skills in addition to academic support
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available July 1, 2017.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 4:00 PM, March 31, 2017.
To apply, send letter of interest and resume to:
Michael J. Pfister – Superintendent of Schools via email to: [email protected]