West Deptford Township School District, Gloucester County. The West Deptford Township School District is seeking a highly motivated school leader committed to providing an excellent education for our suburban PK-12 district. The district currently serves 3000 students in 5 schools with an operating budget of $46 million. We desire an accomplished leader with proven success in raising student achievement and a commitment to providing a dynamic 21st century learning environment for all students.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Administration and/or Principal experience required
- Management experience above the Principal level preferred
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
- Salary commensurate with education and qualifications; subject to NJ
- Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM, March 29, 2016.
- To apply, go to: West Deptford
Superintendent Search – West Deptford
Theresa Lewis – Search Consultant
New Jersey School Boards Assoc
413 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08618
Email: [email protected]