The Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is a simple method of procuring the tools schools need to prepare students for the modern workplace as well as empower teachers to deliver 21st century digital learning. In New Jersey alone, there are over 9,500 jobs available that prefer or require Microsoft skills and/or certifications. Are your students ready?
Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) provides:
- A simple annual payment based on full-time equivalent (FTE) employees; not a growing PC count.
- No-cost work-at-home rights for your teachers so they have the same tools at home and at school.
- Student Advantage – Office Pro Plus for your students and families at home on up to five PCs or MACs and another five tablets (including iPads) at no additional cost.
- Professional Development with a focus on building teacher capacity at no additional cost.
- A host of free tools from Office 365 including: Office Online (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, OneNote); Exchange (email) Online, SharePoint Online, Lync and one Terabyte of storage through OneDrive.
NJSBA members can save up to 40 percent on Microsoft products and services through the EES program. To learn more email [email protected].