The New Jersey School Boards Association has partnered with Fusfoo.com to offer New Jersey schools a no-cost website that allows high schools to combine all of their media, from the school newspaper to the school television station, onto a single platform. Fusfoo gives high schools a safe, bully-free space for students’ videos and articles to be created, curated, shared and consumed. Participating high schools will become part of Fusfoo’s national high school network, where they can view and repost thoughtful, relevant and age-appropriate content created by fellow high school students across the country.
Fusfoo enables high schools to:
- Have student content that is more streamlined, shareable and accessible 24/7 – for free;
- Enable students to participate in an incredible peer-to-peer learning environment;
- Inspire students to discover new interests and facilitate learning outside the classroom;
- Showcase students’ work to your local and national communities;
- Equip students with digital skills necessary to be productive to the workforce they are entering;
- Stay in front of alumni; and
- Supplement shrinking budgets with local and regional advertising (coming soon).
Future Ready Schools – NJ Certification Program Fusfoo can help districts to earn points within the “Personalized Professional Learning” gear within the “Education and Classroom Practice” theme of the new Future Ready Schools – NJ Certification program.
Informational Webinar To learn more about ways schools can benefit from Fusfoo, register for a free webinar on Tuesday, June 6 at 10 a.m.
Fusfoo is offered as part of the NJSBA TEC program, which assists schools in becoming future-ready by providing cost-saving alternatives for creating, establishing and continuing the most current digital learning opportunities available for students.
To get started, contact Fusfoo directly online.